During hypnosis you will experience a light or deep trance, however you will be conscious and aware of the exerience and will have total control during the explerience. At certain times we all have experienced a state of light hypnosis eg: meditative state, daydreaming,
The mind and body communicate in images. This communication is going on all the time, sometimes in a healing way, sometimes in a damaging way, although most of the time you will not be consciously aware of it. Hypnotherapy teaches you how to communicate with your subconscious mind.
It is a therapeutic approach of attention, intention and imagination rather than will that leads to create desirable changes.
What you can expect:
- You will always be in control.
- You will only be able to enter a hypnosis sate only if you wish to.
- You will be consciously aware of the experience.
- You will have recollection of the experience.
- You will not reveal anything you do not wish to.
- Even though the conscious mind is dormant, during hypnosis it is always functioning.
- You have the ability to come out of hypnosis any time you wish.
- You will not do anything you do not wish or want to do.
For some it may take one or two sessions before they are comfortable enough to benefit from the experience.