Masters Psychotherapy, Dip Hypnotherapy,
Dip Hatha Yoga Teacher, Dip Meditation Teacher
My aim is to help you transform stress, anxiety, addictions, fears and restlessness into grounded, centred calmness so that you can become leader of your own life.
Having experienced my own personal challenges and worked in a variety of fields, holding senior positions in national corporations as well as managing my own manufacturing business, I am familiar with many of the daily challenges we all face in life.
It was whilst working in various countries around Asia Pacific, that I began to explore the eastern philosophies of healing. I have found that combining eastern and western philosphies provides for a more holistic approach to change.
In my role as a support for you, I allow you to be part of the process in deciding the style of therapy that would best suit you and your issues.
I am very passionate in helping others find fulfillment and contentment in life.
When we realise how emotional and mental blockages can interfere with our goals, we can work towards releasing these and develop newfound knowledge and skills in finding our way through.
Some of the therapies and techniques I work with include:
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Person Centered Counselling
- Gestalt Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychology
- Western and Eastern Psychology and Philosophy
- Spiritual Counselling
In my therapy practice, the approach is friendly, non-judgemental compassionate and one of acceptance so that you can feel comfortable and supported throughout the process.
I look forward to working with you in helping you find your freedom to live the life you choose and be the greatest version of yourself.
- Masters in Counselling in Psychotherapy
- Thesis - Mindfulness Meditation and Emotion Regulation
- Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy
- Graduate Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Hatha Yoga
- Dipoma of Meditation Teaching - Gita
- Diploma of Meditaiton Teaching - Ian Gawler/Paul Bedson
- Certificate of Progressive Yoga Relaxation
- Certificate in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Certificate in Emotion Focused Therapy
- Bachelor in Economics
- CAPAV Counsellors and Psychotherapists Ass of Vic Inc
- AHA Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- YTAA Yoga Teacher Association of Australia
- Meditation Australia - Australia Teachers of Meditation Association